San Antonio, United States
HELLO SAN ANTONIO
Between the Mexican Border and Austin, sits the Historic San Antonio. It is the second most populated city in America and one of the top tourist destinations. It sprung up in 18th century. Walk in the footsteps of the Heroes of Texas revolution, enjoy the festive atmosphere and experience the Latin culture.
What to do??
- Visit the legendary fort Alamo Mission in San Antonio
- Enjoy a relaxing walk by the side of San Antonio river
- To give your feet some rest cruise around in a river taxi or hop on and off in Vintage buses and trolleys.
- Visit the San Antonio Mission National Historical Park
- Enjoy the aqua theme and rides of SeaWorld San Antonio
- Explore the underground natural Bridge Caverns
- Visit the San Antonio Zoo, which has around 750 species of animals
- Explore the natural history of Texas at Witte Museum
- Relax at the beautiful park of San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden and enjoy the waterfall here.
- Visit the 18th century church, Mission Concepcion
- At Brackenridge Park, you can enjoy with your family. It is a famous picnic spot and has train rides for children
- Visit the 17th century church ,Cathedral of San Fernando
- Pay a visit to the wax museum “Ripley’s believe it or not! Odditorium, you will love it.
- Explore la villita
What to eat??
San Antonio has some of the very best dishes of the world. Some of the must try are-
- Puffy Tacos at Ray’s Drive Inn
- George’s Bank Sea Scallops at Bliss
- Chicken fried sticks at DeWese’s Tip Top Café
- Chilaquiles Verdes at Regio Café
- Sweet Potato Fries at The Cove